I make all of the jewelry myself.
I use gemstones and freshwater pearls. Sometimes they are the natural colors and sometimes they are dyed, but they will not fade or lose their color.

All of the metal is sterling silver.
Sterling silver is an alloy. It’s 92.5% silver and the other 7.5% is usually copper.

The silver will tarnish over time due to oxidation but you can polish it or clean it and it will brighten up again.

Nickel is not used in sterling silver, but some people are allergic to the copper in sterling.

I can replace the earwires with another metal of your preference. Other hypoallergenic options are niobium and stainless steel. 
Stainless steel contains nickel but it doesn’t affect some people who have an allergy to copper.

Niobium is not an alloy at all, it’s an element (so it doesn’t contain copper or nickel, just niobium).

Send me an email and let me know if you want the ear wires changed to either of these.

Want something in copper, gold, gold-filled, brass, gunmetal, or some other metal/color?
I might be able to do that but it could take a little longer to order supplies and make it. Email me and ask if you are interested.

I can also replace the style of earwire.
I use the simple french hook ear wires shown in the photos on all earrings. Rubber ear backings come with your purchase.

If you prefer leverbacks, posts, or clip-on backings for un-pierced ears, send an email and let me know. We can go over the options and the slight price differences.

Necklace lengths are customizable.
Please email if you would like a different length than what is listed in the item description. It’s easy to change!

Did you see something at a show or in a shop that isn’t on my website?
Sometimes I make one of a kind pieces, sometimes I stop making things, and some things I haven’t published on the site yet. If you can find something similar on my site, describe it to me, or draw a picture and I might be able to make it again for you.

I can do custom orders.
You can contact me with an idea you have for a special one-of-a-kind piece, a bracelet, or a necklace to match a pair of earrings.

Due to their handmade nature, items will vary slightly in size and color.
Each piece is unique. Stones and colors vary. The listed weights and dimensions are approximate.

Did you lose an earring?
I can replace a missing earring at half the price of the pair, assuming that I have more of those beads. If you lose one, I will usually suggest that you mail me the earring you have, since every pair is slightly different. Then I can make you a new one to match exactly.

Shipping and Handling 
is always $5 within the US and $10 outside of the US.
Whatever the size of your order is.

If your order is incorrect or you receive a broken item, I definitely want to know! Please contact me and we will figure out how to fix it.